Western Birds, Volume 10, Number 1 (1979)
- Fall Migration of Diurnal Raptors at Pt. Diablo, California. 1-16.
- Laurence C. Binford
- Size Selective Predation and Food Habits of two California Terns. 17-24.
- Donald M. Baltz, G. Victor Morejohn, Brooke S. Antrim
- Post-Hatching Movements of Young Ancient Murrelets. 25-30.
- Spencer G. Sealy, R. Wayne Campbell
- Increasing Populations of Ring-Billed and California Gulls in Washington State. 31-36.
- Michael R. Conover, Bruce C. Thompson, Richard E. Fitzner, Don E. Miller
- Cattle Egret in Colorado. 37-42.
- Gary C. Miller, Ronald A. Ryder
- Treasurer's Report. 48.
- Philip P. Schaeffer
- Robbery of Nesting Materials by the Calliope Hummingbird. 43-44.
- Jonathan L. Atwood
- First Records of the Race Scottii of the Rufous-Crowned Sparrow in California. 45-46.
- J. V. Remsen, Jr., Steven Cardiff
- The Complete Outfitting & Source Book for Birdwatching. 47.
- Narca A. Moore